Community Connections is a non-profit agency and relies on the generous donations from the community to provide additional support to the program. Your support of Community Connections helps improve the quality of life for the children and families we serve and is greatly appreciated. All donations are tax-deductible and you will be provided with a tax-deductible receipt.
Click here to be added to our donor email list so you can receive emails throughout the year for our annual events, including the Spring Fling, School Supply Drive, Fall Coat Drive, and Holiday Toy Drive.
There are a variety of ways you can donate to Community Connections.
Donate any amount by check or credit card to support the Community Connections foster care program.
Send check made payable to Community Connections and mail to:
2300 West Park Place Blvd., Suite 114
Stone Mountain, GA 30087
Agency Wish List
If you would like to donate in another way to our agency, we also have an agency wish list that will be used by the agency to benefit the children in foster care, which includes:
- Gift Cards (family restaurants or children’s clothing/toy stores)
- Suitcases and duffel bags
- Dolls & Action figures
- Books (ages infant to age 12)
- Musical Infant/Toddler Toys
- Craft and art sets
- Remote control cars/trucks/boats
- Coloring books and crayons
- Children’s DVDs (i.e. Baby Einstein, Sesame Street, Thomas the Train, Dinosaur Train and any G or PG movies)
- Diapers, wipes, and baby hygiene supplies (shampoo, lotion, diaper cream)